|EDB Self-Financing Post-secondary Scholarship Scheme (SPSS)
For Academic Year 2022/23
Best Progress Award (BPA)
Awards to encourage and recognize students with significant progress and improvement.
Eligibility and Criteria for Nominations:
- Nominee should have already completed two consecutive academic years in his/her programme.
- Nominees have achieved a total cumulative GPA of not less than 2.5 out of 4.0.
HK$10,000 for each awardee
- A student may only be awarded the BPA once throughout his/her studies of the relevant programme.
- Priority should be given to those students who have not previously received any awards under the SPSS so as to allow more students to benefit.
Selection Mechanism and Announcement of Results:
- All nominations will be assessed by an independent selection panel of our School before submission to EDB.
- All nominations will be considered and approved by the Sub-committee on Support Measures of the Committee on Self-financing Post-secondary Education (CSPE). It reserves the right to the final decision.
- The successful nominations will be announced to our School in writing after endorsement. Those nominated for a scholarship or award shall be informed by our School for the disbursement of scholarship/award money in May 2023.
Applicant may download the application form and submit the application form to one of the learning centres or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadlines.
25 November 2022 (Friday)
(Late applications will NOT be considered)
Please contact Ms. Yolanda Wu at 2209 0235 or Ms. Kitty Leung at 2209 0274 (Registry and Quality Assurance Section, CUSCS).