Advanced Diploma Programme in Corporate Secretaryship and Governance
Admission Requirements1. hold a Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) with 5 subjects of Level 2/ Grade E or above, including English and Mathematics, or equivalent and with at least 2 years of relevant working experience; OR
2. hold a Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) with 5 subjects of Level 2 or above, including English and Mathematics, or equivalent, and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience; OR
3. be a mature student aged 21 or above with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
Remarks : Those who do not meet the minimum requirements but have ample related working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Classes will be conducted in Cantonese, supplemented with English. Learning materials and assessments will be in English.
9 Modules in total
Central Learning Centre
Wednesday & Friday
* The School reserves the right to alter the time and place of class due to unforeseen circumstances.
7:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.
1) Application Fee: HK$150 (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
2) The total tuition fee: HK$38,280*
1st installment: HKD$ 19,140 (pay with application for enrollment submission)
2nd installment: HKD$19,140 (pay before the commencement of the 5th Module)
Advanced Diploma / Professional Diploma
QR Registration No.
QR Registration Validity Period
24/04/2013 - Ongoing
Closing Date for Application