Advanced Diploma Programme in Management for Business Excellence
Admission Requirements(1) have a degree and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience; or
(2) have a post-secondary certificate or diploma with 3 years of relevant working experience; or
(3) be at least 23 years old with 5 years of relevant working experience.
Teaching activities will be conducted in Cantonese, supplemented by English. Learning materials will be mainly in English. All assessments will be in English.
Tuesday and Thursday
* The School reserves the right to alter the time and place of class due to unforeseen circumstances.
7:00pm - 9:30pm
A non-refundable application fee of HK$150 by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Total Tuition Fee: HK$28,960
(a) pay in FULL payment; or
(b) pay in 3 instalments:
- 1st instalment: HK$9,800 (paid with application for enrolment submission)
- 2nd instalment: HK$9,580 (paid in the 2nd month after the programme commencement)
- 3rd instalment: HK$9,580 (paid in the 4th month after the programme commencement)
(* The FULL programme has been included in the list of reimbursable courses for CEF purposes. For eligibility, application procedure and details, please contact the CEF office at 3142 2277 or visit their website (http://www.info.gov.hk/sfaa/cef).
Advanced Diploma / Professional Diploma
QR Registration No.
QR Registration Validity Period
05/05/2008 - Ongoing