- No smoking, eating or drinking is allowed inside classrooms.
- No photo taking, video and sound recording is allowed inside learning centres without consent of the School.
- Please be considerate and do not cause excessive noise inside classrooms. Mobile phones and pagers should be turned OFF during class.
- Please do not operate any IT or AV equipment in the classroom without the presence of our instructor or staff.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended at any time. The School will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- Students can enter the classroom 15 minutes before class commences and they shall leave the classroom as soon as the class is finished.
- A class will be regarded as cancelled if the course instructor concerned cannot attend it 20 minutes after the scheduled commencing time. Students will be notified of the arrangement for make-up class in due course.