Financial Privilege / Assistance Schemes
Benefit Scheme for University of Toronto Alumni
The School offers University of Toronto alumni access to one “in class” General Course or Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programme with up to HK$3,000 off the tuition fee.
Applicants who are interested in enjoying this Benefit Scheme (the Scheme) should note the following:
- should be University of Toronto alumni who graduated from undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate programmes of academic years of 2011-12 to 2018-19;
- are ENCOURAGED to submit applications in person at the School’s Enrolment Centres; or
- may choose to submit applications by post, via the collection boxes at Enrolment Centres or online enrolment.
- The Scheme is only applicable to General Courses or Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programmes. All Continuing Education Fund (CEF) reimbursable courses and their component modules, the Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) Hong Kong Programme, Online and Distance Learning Programmes, full-time programmes and all programmes jointly offered with local, overseas and Mainland organisations and universities are not covered.
- The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges at the same time.
- The Scheme does not apply to application fees for respective Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programmes being applied for.
- Applicants should submit the completed enrolment form enclosing proof of graduation, and check the box for “Benefit Scheme for University of Toronto Alumni” in the “Privilege Scheme” section. Failure to do so will result in your application for the Scheme not being considered.
- Subject to availability of places pertaining to the Scheme for individual programme/course, the School will decide if the application is accepted. Applicants will be notified by our staff of the results.
- Each eligible applicant can only get access to ONE “in class” continuing education course.
- The Scheme is available until 31 August 2021.
- The offer of this Scheme is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Scheme is supplementary to the Guidelines under General Enrolment. All other information of regulations not herein stated but form part of the General Enrolment and Guidelines for Students shall also apply.
Proof of graduation to be submitted:
> Copy of University of Toronto Diploma