Financial Privilege / Assistance Schemes
Alumni & Staff Discount Scheme
To foster the culture of continuing studies for the School’s alumni and staff, the School offers a 20% discount to CUHK or CUSCS alumni or staff who wish to enrol in our General Courses.
Applicants interested in enjoying the above special discount should note the following:
- All CUHK alumni
- All CUSCS Higher Diploma Programmes, Top-up Degree Programmes, or Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programmes alumni
- All current CUHK full-time staff
- are ENCOURAGED to submit applications in person at the School’s Enrolment Centres; or
- submit applications by post or via the collection boxes at Enrolment Centres or online enrolment.
- The Alumni and Staff Discount Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges at the same time. Enrolment in CEF reimbursement courses and their component modules as well as the Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) Hong Kong Programme is NOT eligible for any discount under this Scheme.
- The Alumni and Staff Discount Scheme is only applicable to General Courses with the following exceptions:
- General Courses which also form part of an Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programme;
- General Courses which also form part of a full-time programme; and
- General Courses which also form part of programmes/courses jointly offered by the School and other organisations.
- Applicants should submit completed enrolment form(s) enclosing copies of necessary supporting documents (e.g. CU Link Staff Card, CUHK Certificate, CUSCS Certificate, or CUHK Alumni Library Card) as proof of identity. Failure to do so will result in your application for the Discount Scheme not being considered.