The Higher Diploma Programmes Graduation Ceremony 2020 will be held on Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at Sir Run Run Shaw Hall of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Graduating Students of the Higher Diploma Programmes are cordially invited to attend the Ceremony with their family members and friends.
Due to the social distancing requirement enforced under the COVID-19 pandemic, the Higher Diploma Programmes Graduation Ceremony will be conducted in a simplified and dignified manner, and in two sessions. CUSCS will closely monitor the COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong. If the pandemic worsens, a VIRTUAL ceremony in an online format would be arranged. An announcement on contingencies will be released on or after 23 October 2020. Please check your email.
Two sessions of the Graduation Ceremony will be held respectively in the morning and afternoon on 24 November 2020. Graduates shall attend the session corresponding to their programmes.
Higher Diploma Programmes of Graduation Ceremony 2020 (Morning Session) include:
- Multimedia and Creative Advertising
- Computer Game Development
- Mobile Application Development and Cloud Services
- Business Studies
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- English Studies
- Applied Translation Studies
- Chinese Journalism
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Human Nutrition
- Health Care
Higher Diploma Programmes of Graduation Ceremony 2020 (Afternoon Session) include:
- Applied Japanese Language
- Applied Korean Language
- Applied History Studies
- Library and Information Management
- Recreation and Leisure Management
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Early Childhood Education