- No smoking, playing, eating or drinking is allowed inside classroom.
- Please be considerate and do not cause excessive noise inside classroom. Mobile phones and pagers have to be turned OFF during class.
- No camera, video and sound recording is allowed inside learning centre without consent of the School.
- Please do not operate any IT or AV equipments at lectern without accompanied by CUSCS instructors or staff.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended at any time. CUSCS will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- Instructor and students can only enter classroom 15 minutes before class commences. They should finish the class as scheduled without any bell alert and leave the classroom immediately. CUSCS workmen have to lock the classroom accordingly.
- Students can be dismissed if instructor does not turn up for class after 20 minutes of scheduled commencing time. The class and remaining classes will be postponed accordingly or students will be notified of any make up class at a later date.