- Summer 2013 will commence on 8 July 2013
- Enrolment deadline: 17 June 2013
Welcome to the web page of distance learning and e-Learning. With our courses and programmes, the expert instructors and supportive programme team, you can enjoy the flexibility to plan and pace your studies, in accordance with your busy schedule.
Distance Learning (DL)
"Distance Learning" is dedicated to students who want to study at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE (they can study from a location of their choices e.g. in their homes or at their workplaces). Currently, we offer courses in Regular Mode and Internet Mode, in areas including Business and Management, Language, Education and Psychology, Library Studies and Learning and Living.
For the full course list, please visit the page of Distance Learning.
Interactive online e-Learning platforms and learning tools enhance your learning experience in the new era.
The courses allow you to foster your knowledge and skills in language, communication and personal development on self-helped e-learning platforms with videos/ audio materials. Students are expected to have internet and computer literacy for choose these courses.
Visit the page of e-Learning Courses.
Some of the courses are supplemented with face-to-face workshops or tutorials hosted by experts in their fields to further enhance your learning.
To know more about our latest courses or video clips of the workshop.
17 June 2013
15 July 2013
2 weeks before course commencement
8 July 2013
12 August 2013
- The e-Learning Courses and Distance Learning Courses are open to all aged 16 or above. No formal educational qualification is required except when otherwise specified, and applicants should refer to the course outline and suggested educational level of the respective courses for suitability. In all circumstances, result of application falls under the discretion of the Director of CUSCS.
- To enrol in a course, please return the completed "Enrolment Form For General Courses & Self-learning Packages" to our enrolment centres and settle the tuition fee with one of the following methods of payment:
- (1) Cheque or Bank Draft;
- (2) EPS (at enrolment centre)
- (3) Visa or Master Card.
- Fees paid are not refundable. Transfer of enrolment from one course to another can only be made subject to the approval of the School and payment of an administrative charge of HK$100. The application should be made at least a week before the commencing date of the enrolled course.
- For some courses, textbook is required. Most textbooks are available in major bookstores and details will be provided in Distance Education Package. Student should purchase the textbook(s) right after receiving the Package.
- Students from overseas are welcome. For enrolling in Regular Mode, an additional postage fee (HK$70) is applicable. Please return the completed "Enrolment Form For General Courses & Self-learning Packages" to our enrolment centres. For enrolling in e-Learning or Internet Mode courses, "Online Enrolment" is accepted and no extra postage fee is levied.