General Enrolment Procedures
- from Enrolment Centres / Service Counter or Head Office; or
- by online download www.scs.cuhk.edu.hk; or
- via fax at 2367-2593 / 3110-0611 / 2770-6376 / 2367-0273
1. Return of enrolment materials on or before the Closing Date (i.e. 10 calendar days before course commencement date)
EARLY ENROLMENT IS ENCOURAGED — In general, most of the CUSCS course enrolment (especially General Courses) is made on a first-come-first-served basis, provided that applicants meet all the admission requirements and when there is no restriction on class size. It is our performance pledge that, for those applicants who can complete the enrolment procedures before the Closing Date, we undertake to confirm these prospective students’ enrolment status 4 calendar days prior to course commencement (subject to any special arrangement for long holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter).
2. Return of enrolment materials after the Closing Date
If for some reasons you have missed the Closing Date, you are advised to take the following course of actions:
- You should ascertain from CUSCS staff via phone or email to see if there are still vacant places. Late enrolment will not be entertained if the course concerned is full.
- Upon ascertaining (a), the CUSCS staff will advise you to make cash payment via Hang Seng Bank (excluding branches at MTR Station) and return the enrolment materials as well as the bank receipt to one of our Enrolment Centres / Service Counter before the course commencement date.
- For those completing the enrolment procedure after the Closing Date, our pledge to confirm their enrolment status 4 calendar days before class commencement will not be applicable. These applicants will normally receive receipts and attendance permits on or before the course commencement date.
- Receipt and Attendance Permit will normally be issued before course commencement. CUSCS will not be responsible for any loss of Receipt and Attendance Permit dispatched by regular mail. You can request for a Receipt and Attendance Permit to be sent by registered mail to a local address at a charge rate of HK$ 25 per copy. If you do not receive the above items 4 calendar days prior to course commencement date (or during a class meeting as early as possible for late enrolment), please check with the Enrolment Section at Tel: 2209-0290 or the respective programme divisions.
- Request for additional copy of Receipt or Attendance Permit: an administrative fee of HK$ 50 will be charged on every request.