CUSCS offers University of Toronto alumni access to one "in class" continuing education course of tuition fees up to HK$3,000 until 31 August 2015.
Applicants who are interested in enjoying this Benefit Scheme (the Scheme) should note the following:
a. should be University of Toronto alumni who graduated from undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate programmes
within the last eight academic years (2005/06 to 2012/13); and
b. are ENCOURAGED to submit applications in person at CUSCS Enrolment Centres / Service Counter; or
c. may choose to submit applications by post, via the collection boxes at Enrolment Centres / Service Counter or
2. The Scheme is only applicable to general courses and award-bearing programmes with tuition fees at or below
HK$ 3,000. All Continuing Education Fund (CEF) reimbursable courses, CUSCS full-time programmes and all
programmes jointly offered with local, overseas and Mainland organisations and universities are not covered.
3. The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges at the same time.
4. The Scheme does not apply to application fees for respective award-bearing programmes being applied for.
5. Applicants should submit completed enrolment form enclosing proof of graduation, and mark "Benefit Scheme for
UT Alumni" at the space next to Part B: Methods of Payment of the enrolment form. Failure to do so will result in your
application for the Scheme not being considered.
6. Subject to space availability of each individual course/programme, CUSCS will decide if the application is
entertained. Applicants will be notified by CUSCS staff if their application is successful or not.
7. Each eligible applicant can only get access to ONE "in class" continuing education course.
8. The Scheme is available until 31 August 2015.
9. The offer of this Scheme is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. The Scheme is supplementary to the Guidelines under General Enrolment. All other information of regulations not
herein stated but form part of the Guidelines under General Enrolment shall also apply.
Proof of graduation to be submitted:
> Copy of University of Toronto diploma