Applicants who are interested in claiming special discounts under Discount scheme for Age of 50 or Above should note the following:
- a. are ENCOURAGED to submit applications in person at CUSCS Enrolment Centres / Service Counter; or
- b. may choose to submit applications by post, via the collection boxes at Enrolment Centres / Service Counter or online enrolment.
- The Discount scheme for Age 50 or Above cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges at the same time.
- Applicants should submit completed enrolment form enclosing necessary supporting documents as proof of identity. Failure to do so will result in your application of the "Discount Scheme for Age 50 or Above" not being considered.
- The Discount scheme for Age of 50 or Above are supplementary to the Guidelines under General Enrolment. All other information of regulations not herein stated but form part of the Guidelines under General Enrolment shall also apply.
Copy of document to be submitted:
- HKID; or
- Senior Citizen Card.