Applicants should have completed a relevant program at a sub-degree level and will need to demonstrate an appropriate standard of English. For more information, please refer to the individual program webpages.
The application form* should be submitted with the following:
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$200 by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to "The Chinese University of Hong Kong";
- A copy of Hong Kong identity card or relevant identification document;
- A copy of certificates and transcripts of all relevant academic qualifications, e.g. AD, HD, HKAL, HKCEE etc;
- Proof of English Language proficiency, e.g. IELTS, if any;
- A portfolio CD (for Bachelor of Design Program only; Portfolio Guideline is available at program webpage) / A Portfolio CD /DVD includes video, interactive media, motion graphics / animation, etc. (for Bachelor of Creative Arts Program only).
* Application form can be downloaded from here.
To: School of Continuing and Professional Studies, CUHK
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, New Territories
Full-time Top-up Degree Program
(Please specify the program name)