The application form should be submitted with the following:
1. Non-refundable application fee HK$200 by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to 'The Chinese University of Hong Kong';
2. Certificates and transcripts of all relevant academic qualifications, e.g. AD, HD, HKAL, HKCEE, IELTS, etc;
3. Proof of recent English Language proficiency, if any;
4. Hong Kong identity card or relevant identification documents;
5. A Portfolio CD with all graphics compiled into a single PDF file and other non-graphic works in separate folders. (Portfolio guideline can be downloaded here.)
*Application form can be downloaded here.
To: School of Continuing and Professional Studies, CUHK
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, New Territories
Bachelor of Design Program
This is an exempted course governed by the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance, Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Reference No.: 411897). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.