The application form* should be submitted with the following:
1. A non-refundable application fee of HK$200 by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to "The Chinese University of Hong Kong";
2. A copy of Hong Kong identity card or relevant identification document;
3. A copy of certificates and transcripts of all relevant academic qualifications, e.g. AD, HD, HKAL, HKCEE, HKDSE, etc;
4. Proof of recent English Language proficiency, e.g. IELTS, if any;
5. A Portfolio CD with all graphics compiled into a single PDF file and other non-graphic works in separate folders. (Portfolio guideline can be downloaded here.)
* Application form can be downloaded from here .
CUSCS Head Office:
School of Continuing and Professional Studies, CUHK
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, New Territories
Bachelor of Design Program
(Please specify "Full-time Top-up Degree Program" and the program name on the envelope)
This is an exempted course governed by the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance, Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Reference No.: 411897). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.